Application for Student Association Research Line: This is an application for students to CONDUCT research with a faculty advisor and IRB approval. You can receive up to $750 per project. Your application will be reviewed by three students and two non-voting faculty/adminstrators.
You will be reviewed by the following criteria:
- All paperwork filled out and answered adequately
- Method and budget are appropriate
- Project advances knowledge in the field or results in progress in the field
- Role of student is appropriate
- Overall impression
- Contribution to the diversity of projects
- No overlap between projects already funded by AYURE/SURE
The links for downloading it in either a Word format or a text format are below. The applications can be turned in either during business hours to the Student Association Business office (SU 428) or emailed to the Vice President of Academic Affairs and Governance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will only be reviewed during the fall and spring semesters.